Welp this up coming semester im taking seven classes!
i know i can handle it though..
i want to go to summer school but the only way is if I have a job by then =(
then fall semester ill be taking the 2nd A&P and A&P lab then i'll have all the classes i need before going into the nursing program... A job is well damn needed right now bc im poor and broke and its horrible...!
This is how i want my life to go.....
- first and most important i want to complete my schooling (three years) -hinds cc
- I want to have my own place by the summer of 2012
- have my own car by the fall 2012
- enter the nursing program fall 2012
- graduate from hinds by 2014
- move to hattiesberg for two years 2016
- make another move (memphis TN) two years! 2018
- then become a traveling nurse =)
I have to keep focus keep my faith in god and myself and I know i can do it.. god knows i can.
No comments:
Post a Comment